Our Hopes and Dreams
With Mary as our model, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School strives to be a community where we:
– Embrace and experience Gospel values which permeate the life of the school
– Commit to and celebrate our Catholic tradition
– Value and recognise learning as a lifelong process for all
– Pursue excellence in all our endeavours
– Foster a thirst for learning, a healthy self esteem and the ability to overcome obstacles
– Develop all dimensions of each child.
Putting Vision into Action
With Mary as our model we:
– Provide a quality education within a Catholic framework in partnership with parents and the wider community
– Promote & commit to positive relationships, the catholic ethos, pastoral care & justice for all.
– Provide a welcoming and secure environment that nurtures, stimulates and challenges individuals to attain their full potential.
– Recognise the talents, abilities and uniqueness of each individual and provide policies, programs and structures that cater for and respect their differences.
– Implement a balanced and sequential curriculum based on current educational research and best practice.