Our Strategic Intent
St. Mary’s will be a dynamic Catholic learning community where the sacred dignity of each person is honoured and embraced.
All students will be active, engaged partners in the co-creation of learning experiences with their teachers and families. We will achieve this by building the capacity of our teachers to develop the knowledge, understandings and the skills required to deliver powerful teaching.
Learning opportunities will be evidence driven, purposeful, relationship focussed, inspire creativity, collaborative and contextualised within and beyond the community.
Together, we will be animated learners inspired by the Holy Spirit to act for justice and strive for the common good.
Our Hopes and Dreams: With Mary as our model, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School strives to be a community where we;
● embrace and experience Gospel values which permeate the life of the school. commit to and celebrate our Catholic tradition.
● hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children as paramount.
● value and recognise learning as a lifelong process for all pursue excellence in all our endeavours.
● foster a thirst for learning, a healthy self-esteem and the ability to overcome obstacles.
● develop all dimensions of each child.
Putting Vision into Action:
With Mary as our model we;
● provide a quality education within a Catholic framework in partnership with parents and the wider community.
● promote and commit to positive relationships; the catholic ethos; dignity; justice; care, safety and wellbeing for all.
● We have zero tolerance to any form of child abuse, including neglect.
● provide a welcoming and secure environment that nurtures, stimulates and challenges individuals to attain their full potential.
● recognise the talents, abilities and uniqueness of each individual and provide policies, programs and structures that cater for and respect their differences.
● implement a balanced and sequential curriculum based on current educational research and best practice.